Egg Egg

WTF?

That was just freaking scary. The animation was great, one of the best ive ever seen!

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Very good drawings!

It was not the animating that got my attention, it was the great drawings. How did you do that? did u hire some artist or did u draw it urself? the joke at the end put a smirk on my face.

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

HAHA hilarious!

Just the way the story is told is already funny! Its so original, you dont get to see animations like these anymore. The story is pretty fucked up! (thats what made it funny)

Unglued Unglued

Very good animations!

The animations in the movie were very good!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

When is THE ENDING comnig!

I cant wait anymore, ive waited so long for the ending but its not coming out! Keep up the great work, ive always been a fan of the joe zombie series!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

It was ok.

It was a decent well made flash, a bit aoverrated i think, what got you the high scores was probably the topic and how you insulted ebaums world (i hate that site), the animations were pretty smooth and well drawn but not the best.

Irwin Artists randition Irwin Artists randition

This is bad taste!

But its friggin hilarious! I dont know if its the voice or just the stupidity in it but it made me laugh really hard! RIP STEVE IRWIN.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This is very good!

The animation is very smooth and it doesnt stray too far from the main plot because its story is very simple yet interesting and there is a bit of odd humor in it.

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

it was ok.

Well i guess this was OK, not the best of the blockhead serries but ok. The other blockhead episodes were better, maybe if you changed some of the plot and humor in it it would have gotten a higher score.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

very creative!

It must have taken a while for the singer to write this song, The animations also went great with the music and probably wouldnt confuse the viewers.